Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Another JYJ Dream :D

I could get used to having more of this :D Anyways last night I had a dream that starred Jaejoong and Junsu. It's weird how Yoochun never appears in these dreams :(. I remember I was either backstage or somewhere with them. In the dream I only knew how to speak English and broken Japanese (which is true in real life, although I've had dreams where I seem to be speaking fluently in Japanese). The conversations worked out somehow. We walked about music and hobbies. A cute moment I remember was when I was camerawhoring with Junsu with some animal accessories, he kissed me on the cheek in one shot! lol (although I am JJ-biased, I absolutely adore Junsu). The next scene, I was with Jaejoong outside the theater, and he was telling me how they had to go back to Korea soon. I of course felt extremely sad, but Jaejoong comforted me saying we'll meet again (>o< kyaa~) We took a picture together, and me being the one holding the camera failed a few times before I could get both of us in the shot haha :D.
I remember specificallly when asking JJ when they were leaving I said it in japanese except I said it incorrectly. I said "Kinou ha itsu kangoku ni modotte?" When it should have been "Ashita ha itsu kangoku ni modotte?" Haha even in dreams I make mistakes in Japanese. Later on, after Junsu and Jaejoong returned to Korea, I go on JJ's twitter to comment on a picture of his visit. And he actually replies to me! Then it causes an uproar on my twitter with the fans messaging me lol
I really enjoyed this dream because although I wasn't like romantically involved with Jaejoong or Junsu, it felt like I was meeting them for the first time and suddenly becoming good friends.
Here's to more JYJ Dreams :D haha

~Chrissy

No comments:

Post a Comment